“The exercise of imagination is dangerous to those who profit from the way things are because it has the power to show that the way things are is not permanent, not universal, not necessary.”
Ursula K. Le Guin
In this report, I explore an alternative mode of living, a new concept of prosperity, and a new vision of success for a future that is more in harmony with nature, well-being, and happiness.
Because the truth is people just won't give up a relatively enjoyable mode of living unless it becomes unenjoyable OR something new, much more enjoyable is on offer! This means that we really need to uncover and popularize a new mode of living. And one that's arguably much better than the old or existing one.
So here we go. This is what you'll learn in this 41 pages report:
- Four narratives at the root of our current, destructive mode of living
- Why there is a desire for a new story
- Why existing efforts to change the status quo haven't led to the desired and needed transformation
- Four narratives for a new and better mode of living
- A simple framework to use these new narratives and build non-shit stuff that...
- ...people love 😍
- ...that's good for the planet 🌱
- ...strengthens communities ✊
- ...and boosts well-being & happiness 🧘 😇
Who is This For?
- Visionaries and Innovators: If you're someone who looks beyond the present and imagines a better, more sustainable and just future, this report could be your roadmap.
- Sustainability/Regeneration Consultants: For those passionate about ecological conservation and sustainability, this report is offering a deeper, less conventional type of sustainability.
- Policy Makers and Activists: Are you in a position to influence change or advocate for it? This report offers fresh perspectives and practical strategies that can guide policies and actions towards creating a more equitable and sustainable world.
- Community Leaders and Social Entrepreneurs: If you're working towards building stronger, happier communities, products and organizations, "Alternative Prosperity" will inspire you with new ideas that prioritize deeper well-being, sustainability, and mutual support.
- Thought Leaders: Researchers, journalists and authors looking to spark meaningful conversations will find in this report a wealth of ideas and narratives that challenge the status quo and invite deep thinking.
- Anyone Seeking a Deeper Understanding: You don't need a specific title to appreciate "Alternative Prosperity." If you're someone who's curious about the world and our place in it, and if you're seeking answers to the big questions of our time, this report is for you.
You choose how much this is worth to you!
Some of you might be struggling financially and might not be able to spend any money on this. Others might be much better off and able to expense this. Some might be long-term fans of my work, and others were forwarded this and don't know my newsletter yet.... So it's really up to how much you want to give, if any! :)
In case you have more questions or feedback, I'd love to hear from you:
Thank you all so much for supporting me! :)
Enjoy the report!
New narratives and a concept for prosperity that's much more in harmony with nature, fulfillment, well-being, and happiness.